This privacy statement explains how Ultimovacs ASA processes your personal data.
Our address and contact information is Ullernchauseen 64, 0379 Oslo, Norway, +47 413 80 080.
We may collect your personal data if you contact us by email or phone, if you sign up for our newsletter, if you log in to see our webcasts, in connection with recruitment, or if you visit our webpage.
Why do we process this data, and what is collected?
- If you contact us by email or phone, we may process your name, email address, phone number and any other information included in your inquiry. We do this in order to respond to your inquiry, and consider it to be in our legitimate interest to do so.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, we process your email address. You have to consent to this processing before we send the newsletter.
- Our webcasts are administered by an external service provider. To log in to see our webcasts, a name and an email is required. Ultimovacs will receive a list with names and emails from the external service provider after the webcast. We process this information as we consider it to be in our legitimate interest to do so.
- If you contact us for recruitment purposes, we store your name, contact information, CV, application, certificates and references. This is to evaluate your qualifications. We consider it to be in our legitimate interest to do so.
- If you visit our webpage, we may collect data for functional and statistical purposes. More information, including possibility to consent, is provided when you access the webpage.
Do we share your personal data with third parties?
We do not share personal data with third parties unless you have consented, or for legal reasons. We may use third party data processors to collect, store or in other ways process personal data on our behalf. We have entered into data processing agreements with all data processors we work with to ensure your privacy.
We do not transfer personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA unless we have adequate contracts in place to protect your data.
How long will your data be stored?
We will keep your personal data for as long as it is needed to fulfill our purposes of processing described above, unless we are required under applicable law to keep your personal data for a longer period or if it is necessary for us to retain the information for handling and defending a claim or a dispute.
We do not use automated decisions that have a legal effect or similarly significantly affect you.
You have the right to:
- Ask us for information about or access to your personal data
- Ask us to stop using your personal data
- Ask us to erase your personal data
- Ask us to correct the personal data you think is inaccurate, and to complete the personal data you think is incomplete
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data
- Ask us for a copy of transfer agreements, if we transfer your data to a third party
- Withdraw your consent. Please note that this will not affect our right to process personal data obtained prior to withdrawal of your consent, or our right to continue parts of the processing that was not based on your consent
For any such inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com. We may require that you confirm your identity by providing additional information. We do this to ensure that third parties are not given access to your personal data.
If you believe that our collection, storage and use of personal data does not comply with our privacy statement or does not comply with data protection laws, you may contact us or complain to the local data protection authority.
Changes to our privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time in the future. All changes will be in accordance with the data protection laws.
Last update: 16.Oct.2023